From Computational CyberPsychology Lab
- Email: email@example.com
- To examine whether web users’ psychological features could be manifested on the digital records of their web use behaviours.
- To test the clinical efficacy of self-directed computerised cognitive-behavioural therapy for mental health problems.
- To realise the early detection and intervention of mental health problems via the internet.
- 2004-2008, Department of Psychology, Beijing Forestry University, BS in Psychology.
- 2008-2011, School of Management, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, MSc in Management.
- 2011-present, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences & School of Computer and Control, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D. Student.
- Li, A., & Zi, F. (2009). A Structural Equation Modeling of the Fear of Authority, the Negative Perfectionism and the Test Anxiety. Chinese Journal of Clinical Psychology, 17(5), 608-611.
- Li, A., Zhu, T., & Liu, R. (2010). An exploratory research on behavior sample of the Internet in personality assessment. In T. Zhu, Q. Gao, & B. Li (Eds.), Proceedings 2010 IEEE 2nd Symposium on Web Society (SWS 2010) (pp. 744-748). Danvers, MA: IEEE Press.
- Zhu, T., Li, A., Ning, Y., Zhou, M., Liu, R., & Zhang, J. (2011). Individual personality and its behavior in the cyber society. Journal of Lanzhou University (Social sciences), 39(5), 44-51.
- Zhu, T., Li, A., Ning, Y., & Guan, Z. (2011). Predicting mental health status based on web usage behavior. In N. Zhong, V. Callaghan, A. A. Ghorbani, & B. Hu (Eds.), Active Media Technology: 7th International Conference (AMT 2011) (pp. 186-194). Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag.
- Li, A., Zhu, T., Ning, Y. (2013). The effectiveness of online mental health self-help counseling on depressive graduates. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 27(2), 145-146.
- Li, A., Li, H., Guo, R., & Zhu, T. (2013). MobileSens: A ubiquitous psychological laboratory based on mobile device. International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning, 3(2), 47-55.
- Li, L.*, Li, A.*, Hao, B., Guan, Z., & Zhu, T. (2013). Predicting active users’ personality based on micro-blogging behaviors. PLOS ONE. Accepted. (*Equal Contribution)
- Li, A., Yan, Z., & Zhu, T. (2013). Self-report versus web-log: Which one is better to predict personality of website users?. International Journal of Cyber Behavior, Psychology and Learning. Accepted.
- Li, A., Zhang, F., & Zhu, T. (2013). Web use behaviors for identifying mental health status. In The 2013 International Conference on Brain and Health Informatics (BHI 2013). Accepted.
- Li, A., & Zhu, T. (2013). To be extraverted or introverted extravert on Internet community?: A moderating role of using real-life portrait as facial picture. In 2013 8th International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Applications-5th Symposium on Web Society (ICPCA-SWS 2013). Accepted.
- This page was last modified on 23 December 2013, at 19:53.
- This page has been accessed 14,128 times.